CELEBRATE CANADA DAY WITH THIS ‘TRUE NORTH’ CAESAR RECIPE
Canada Day is just around the corner, and in the spirit of our Nation’s 150th birthday, we’ve teamed up with French’s™ to bring you the perfect tribute cocktail to enjoy this summer: the True North Caesar!
- 8 oz (236 mL) French’s™ Not Your Ordinary Caesar™ Original Cocktail Mix
- 1 2/3 oz (50 mL) good vodka like Polar Ice® Vodka
- 1 dash Frank’s® RedHot Original Hot Sauce
3 dashes French’s® Worcestershire Sauce
Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 g) celery salt
- 1 tbsp (15 g) fine maple sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 g) seasoning salt
- 1 strip of crispy bacon
- 1 stick celery
1.) MIX the celery salt, maple sugar, and seasoning salt together on a flat plate. RIM the glass with a lime wedge and then the rimming mix.
2.) FILL the glass with ice, pour in vodka, Caesar mix, add the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and hot sauce. Add celery stick and stir well, GARNISH with bacon and whatever else you fancy.