For a simple last minute Easter treat, try this easy Easter bark recipe! Full of spring colour and your favourite Easter treats, this foolproof recipe will be a hit with kids and grown ups!
- 300g white chocolate
- 1 medium-sized bag candy-coated chocolate eggs
- 8-10 filled chocolate eggs of choice
- Colourful sprinkles of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the filled eggs in half and set aside. Using a rolling pin or a heavy pot, smash the candy-coated eggs and set aside.
- Break the white chocolate into even sized pieces and place in a heat-proof bowl. Place this bowl over a small saucepan of barely simmering water and melt the chocolate, stirring once it’s about half melted to prevent the bottom from burning.
- When completely melted, pour the white chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread evenly to fill the tray.
- Sprinkle the broken up eggs all over the chocolate, followed by your sprinkles of choice. I chose colourful neon confetti sprinkles.
- Place the tray in the fridge and let harden completely before breaking into rough chunks and serving.